CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sad eyes

mr. husband,

when i'm having a bad day, here are some pointers:

  • first and foremost, remind me how much you love me (if love is all we need, maybe i can make it through this)
  • you might think that you should say "all the right things", but all i really need is for you to tell me that everything will work out. that somehow, it will all be ok. that's all i need to hear.
  • a big hug. for as long as necessary. if i cry, let me.
  • buy me some chocolate. or ice cream. or both. and. just let me cuddle up to you on the couch and watch tv for an indefinite amount of time. i will want to forget everything for a while.
  • i know it's selfish, but don't talk to me about your day. as much as i love you, i'm not going going to care. let me get past the sulking stage, then i will want to hear about all the wonderful things you want to tell me :)
  • if you buy me some pizza or take me out to dinner, i'll cheer up much quicker. the way to my happiness is definitely through food.
  • listen. i know i'll say a lot of outrageous things. i'll be irrational. you don't have to respond, just be there to listen. you can think about football if you must (just don't let me know about it).

and also,

thank you

love

0 comments: