CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Missing Connection (continued)

I saw you the other day. From a distance. You looked so happy. Not fake happy, but real happy. The kind I always wished for you. The kind you deserve. I hope it lasts. I'm so glad you've found your place in life. Even though it's not with me. Maybe especially because it's not with me. Yes it hurts sometimes to think of you being so happy with someone else. But mostly. Well, mostly I couldn't care less what you're doing now. Because I've found my own happiness. I don't dream of you anymore. Never actually.

I guess, for some last parting words. I would like to thank you. Thank you for letting me obsess over you for so long. It was so very painful. But that pain has turned into something beautiful. And without it. Without that experience. That process. I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now. And I don't think I could trade that for anything.

I think you'll always hold a small place in my heart. Only there to remind me of the person I've become. And the role you had in getting me there.

So, again, thank you. Thank you. And goodbye.

0 comments: