CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Still


you still give me butterflies
you still make me smile, even when i try my hardest not to
you still know how to calm me down
you still make me laugh
you still help me remember what this life is all about
you still are my most favorite person
you still say the cheesiest things
you still are my best friend
you still are the one i tell everything to
you still are the one person i can be honest with about anything
you still are the first thing on my mind in the morning
you still make life so much better
you still let me be myself
you still know how to drive me crazy
you still give me the benefit of the doubt
you still let me act like a dork
you still make me happier than I ever dreamed I would be
you still take care of me
you still make me fall more in love with you every day
and most of all,

you still love me

12 months is only the beginning

of a life full of fun, love, and happiness

0 comments: